Strawberry Yogurt Swirl Bowls
This delicious bowl can be served for breakfast or dessert. Fresh or frozen strawberries are blended with maple syrup, then swirled into Greek yogurt for a healthy treat.
Serves: 2Prep: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 strawberries, fresh or frozen, tops removed
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1⁄2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- In a blender or food processor, add strawberries, maple syrup and lemon juice. Blend until pureed.
- Place yogurt into 2 bowls, then swirl strawberry mixture into the yogurt using a skewer or butter knife.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.