This unique take on stuffed celery is wonderful, replacing peanut butter or cream cheese with luxurious, buttery Brie.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- Wide ends of 6 celery stalks, cut in half
- 5 oz. Brie cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp. capers
- 3 Tbsp. chopped walnuts, toasted and finely chopped
- Lay the celery pieces on a cool serving plate. Remove the skin from the Brie and mash with a fork. Mix in the capers.
- Stuff each piece of celery with the filling and garnish with toasted walnuts.