Stuffed Greek-Style Lamb Patties
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. ground lamb
- 1⁄2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 tsp. dried mint
- 3⁄4 cup diced feta cheese
- Preheat the broiler and adjust the rack so the patties will be 5 1⁄2 to 6 inches from the heating element.
- Combine all ingredients, except the feta, mixing well. Divide the mixture into 6 portions and shape into 4-inch balls. Push one-sixth of the feta into the center of each ball, and flatten into 4-inch patties.
- Place on the rack of a broiler pan that has been lightly greased or sprayed with cooking oil. Broil 4 to 5 minutes per side, turning once, or to desired doneness.