Stuffed Pasta Shells
Not sure what to make for dinner tonight? Pasta and cheese is always a winning combination. These stuffed shells are easy, cheesy and a sure hit for the whole family.
Serves: 8Prep: 20 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (12 oz.) large pasta shells
- 3 1⁄2 cups Simple Truth Organic™ Ricotta Cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated, and more for sprinkling
- 2 Simple Truth Organic™ Cage Free Grade A Large Brown Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 cups Simple Truth Organic™ Marinara Pasta Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cook pasta according to package directions. Cool shells in single layer on waxed paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Add eggs, parsley, oregano, salt and pepper. Stuff shells with about 2 Tbsp. cheese mixture.
- Spread a thin layer of marinara sauce on bottom of 9”x13” baking dish. Place filled shells (cheese side down) in dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake for an additional 15 minutes. Serve sprinkled with extra Parmesan.