Stuffed Peppers with Rice
Bell peppers stuffed with a rich rice filling make a satisfying meal or side dish.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup cooked long grain rice
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large Roma tomato, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup minced white onion
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 2 large red bell peppers
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a small baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss together rice, egg, olive oil, chopped tomato, Parmesan, onion, garlic, and salt.
- Cut the top off of peppers and remove the seeds. Fill with the rice mixture.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until filling is warmed through and cheese is melted. Garnish with chopped dill.