These tomatoes are packed with flavor. They’re perfect for a summertime lunch.
Serves: 3Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 large beefsteak tomatoes
- 6 small button mushrooms, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. thyme
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice top off tomatoes and set top aside. Hollow out tomatoes, reserving tomato pulp. Place tomatoes in a small baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix tomato pulp with mushrooms, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, onion, pepper, paprika, thyme, and basil.
- Fill tomatoes with stuffing mixture. Place tops back on top of mixture and bake for 25 minutes.