Serve these pre-portioned traditional stuffing muffins that everyone will enjoy for your Thanksgiving dinner.
Serves: 12Prep: 35 minutesCook: 55 minutesTotal: 1 hour 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 10 cups (16 oz.) hearty white bread
- 4 stalks celery, diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup red onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Cut bread into ½" cubes. Place bread cubes on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes, tossing bread cubes halfway through. Remove from oven and place bread cubes in a large bowl.
- Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, sauté the butter, onion and celery until softened on medium heat. Stir in the garlic, salt and pepper.
- Combine the vegetables to the bread cubes. Whisk together the eggs and chicken broth. Pour over bread mixture and stir until bread is soaked.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin tin and bake for 45-55 minutes.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers. Tip: Freeze leftovers in individual bags for a special weekday meal.