Sugar-Free Chocolate Fudge Sauce
This is the perfect chocolate fudge sauce to top off any of your desserts. You can even add it to some full-fat coconut milk and blend for a chocolate milk shake.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 oz. coconut cream, softened
- 4 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate
- ⅓ cup powdered erythritol
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Melt coconut cream and baking chocolate in a double boiler over medium heat, stirring frequently until smooth.
- Add erythritol and whisk until smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Serve warm.