Sugar-Free Coconut Macaroons
These coconut macaroons are easy to whip up and contain protein that can actually keep you feeling satisfied through the night until breakfast the next morning.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 large egg whites
- 2 Tbsp. granulated stevia
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 2 cups unsweetened grated coconut
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine egg whites and stevia in a clean, medium mixing bowl and beat with a handheld mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in almond extract and coconut and gently mix to combine.
- Drop coconut mixture onto baking sheet by spoonfuls.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until cookies are set and golden brown. Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool before serving.