Sugar-Free Piña Colada Ice Cream
This ice cream is tropical bliss. The creamy coconut partnered with sweet and tangy pineapple will transport you to a quiet warm beach with a cool breeze.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 8 hours 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cans (15 oz.) coconut milk
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- ¼ cup agave nectar
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple in juice
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- Bring coconut milk, vanilla bean, agave nectar, salt, and shredded coconut to a boil in a large saucepan. Immediately remove from heat; cover and allow to steep for 1 hour.
- Strain milk mixture, then stir in crushed pineapple with juices and vanilla extract. Refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.
- Add to ice cream maker and follow manufacturer’s instructions for freezing.