Sugar-Free Raspberry Granita
Nothing tastes fresher than the pure fruit ice in this recipe!
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 2 hours 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 quart raspberries
- 1 cup water
- 4 packets sucralose sweetener
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- Bring all ingredients to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Strain the mixture and place in a small plastic container or baking dish. Freeze 1 hour, remove from freezer and break up half-frozen mixture with a fork. Return to freezer.
- Continue to freeze and break apart for at least another hour until you have a very grainy, icy mixture.