Sugar Snap Peas
Fresh spring sugar snap peas are so tender, they only need to be cooked for a moment to bring out their sweet flavor and vibrant green color.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 lb. sugar snap peas, washed and stemmed
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. snipped fresh dill
- Heat the water in a medium-sized nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the peas, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the peas turn bright green and are crisp-tender, just about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the olive oil and dill; toss. Transfer to a serving platter and serve warm or at room temperature.