Sugar Snap Peas with Mint
Sugar snap peas are a sweet cross between snow peas and English peas. They have a crunchy texture with a refreshing taste that is complemented by the mint in this recipe.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 tsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb. sugar snap peas
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 tsp. chopped fresh mint
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat and add garlic. Sauté 3–4 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add sugar snap peas and continue to sauté until softened, about 4 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in salt, pepper, and mint. Serve immediately.