Sugar Snap Spinach Salad
This easy and healthy salad has a wonderful combination of textures, colors, and flavors.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. honey
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups arugula
- 16 oz. sugar snap peas, ends trimmed
- ⅓ cup sliced scallions
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, honey, salt, and pepper. Whisking constantly, slowly drizzle in the olive oil.
- In a large bowl, toss together the spinach, arugula, snap peas, and scallions. Just before serving, drizzle with the dressing and toss again.