Summer Garden Salad
This dish is great to take to a summer barbecue, because it highlights the best of the season and comes together in a snap.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 cups frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 1 small cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cored, seeded, and diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and diced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup baby spinach
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Place tomatoes, corn, cucumber, green pepper, and red pepper in a bowl.
- Shake olive oil and vinegar in a sealed jar until emulsified. Pour over veggies and toss. Add salt and pepper. Top with baby spinach to serve.