Summer Grilled Chicken Salad
This summer salad is filled with cool, nutritious flavors that can make any whole foods–based diet a delicious experience. Adding a pinch of cayenne creates a nice mix of coolness and heat.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil, plus 1 1⁄2 tsp.
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. lemon juice, plus 1 tsp.
- 1 Tbsp. almond oil
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dried herbes de Provence
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 ripe mango, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 2 cups grilled chicken, sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, diced
- In a small bowl or container, combine the garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, almond oil, salt, and herbes de Provence. Shake or stir the dressing well.
- In a large bowl, toss the salad greens, mango, chicken, and avocado. Add the dressing and mix.