Summer on the Patio Cake
This fruity cake is perfect for a summer party. Get creative with toppings. Peaches, strawberries, and blueberries make beautiful choices.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) box white cake mix plus ingredients called for on box
- 1 box (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tub (16 oz.) whipped topping, thawed
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- Prepare and bake cake according to cake mix instructions for 2 round cake pans (8 inches). Let cake cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, vanilla, and whipped topping completely. Spread on cooled cake. Arrange strawberries over topping.
- Cover and keep cool until ready to serve.