Summer Squash Bake
This bake is done when the squash is fork tender, but still slightly crisp. Keep an eye on it as it bakes because overcooking can cause the squash to become soggy.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced into 1⁄2-inch rounds
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, sliced into 1⁄2-inch rounds
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. minced parsley
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Toss sliced zucchini and squash with garlic, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Pour onto a baking dish and bake 10 minutes. Flip over and then cook another 5 minutes or until softened.