Summer Squash Soup
Substitute chicken broth for the vegetable broth if you prefer. Go with a low-sodium version of either for the healthiest option.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups sliced zucchini
- 2 cups sliced summer squash
- 1 cup diced yellow onions
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. fresh minced garlic
- ½ tsp. all-purpose seasoning
- 1 tsp. chopped parsley
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan.
- Cook on medium heat for 15 minutes. Simmer for another 10 minutes, then serve.