Sun-Dried Tomato and Goat Cheese Tartlets
Start your evening with this tasty treat! Fill wonton tartlets with a combination of goat cheese and sun-dried tomatoes.
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 3⁄4 cup Egg Beaters® Original Egg Substitute
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, drained, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray miniature muffin cups with cooking spray. Gently press 1 wonton wrapper into each muffin cup allowing edges to extend above edges of cups.
- Combine egg substitute, goat cheese and tomatoes in small bowl. Spoon mixture evenly into wonton wrapper cups. Spray edges of wrappers lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until set. Serve warm or at room temperature.