Sunflower Butter Cups
These chocolate candies are perfect for people with peanut allergies—and for those without! Sunflower seed butter is a tasty peanut butter substitute that you can buy at most supermarkets and online.
Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutes
- ⅓ cup sunflower seed butter
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup melted sugar-free chocolate
- Line a mini muffin pan with muffin liners and spray liners with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the sunflower seed butter with the honey. Add the salt and vanilla to the mixture.
- Generously coat the bottom of each liner with chocolate. Place a small 1 teaspoon-size ball of sunflower seed mixture into each cup. Top with remaining melted chocolate. Place in the refrigeratos to set for 10 minutes.