Super Carotene Juice
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 medium carrots, trimmed
- 1⁄2 large cantaloupe, peeled and seeded
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mint leaves
- Process the carrots through an electronic juicer according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Cut the cantaloupe into chunks and add.
- Add the sweet potato.
- Roll the mint leaves into a ball to compress and add to the juicer.
- Whisk the juice together and serve over ice, if desired.