Super-Easy Blueberry Ice Cream
You don’t need an ice-cream maker to make your own creamy homemade ice cream. Try this easy method with other fruits, like strawberries or peaches.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 3 hours 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed blueberries
- Spoon the marshmallow creme into a medium bowl and gradually add the condensed milk, beating until well blended. Stir in the whipping cream, milk, and vanilla. Pour the mixture into a 9-by-13-inch baking pan. Cover and freeze for 1 hour or until almost solid but still mushy in center.
- Scrape the mixture into a large chilled bowl and beat with a handheld electric mixer until smooth. Return to the baking pan and refreeze again until almost solid, about 30 minutes. Repeat beating step, and then beat in the berries. Return to the baking pan and refreeze 2 hours until firm.