Super Fiber Wrap
This wrap is wonderful when served cold, so try preparing it the night before to take to work. You may want to add a drizzle of balsamic vinegar for extra flavor.
Serves: 1Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 high-fiber tortilla
- ½ cup chopped spinach
- 2 tsp. chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- ¼ cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup corn kernels
- 2 tsp. shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ medium avocado, peeled, pitted, and sliced
- Heat tortilla in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Top tortilla with spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, beans, corn, and cheese, heating until all ingredients are warmed and cheese is melted. Remove from heat, top with avocado, and roll up.