Super Quick Vegan Cookies
Vegan treats don’t have to take tons of time and a lengthy list of ingredients. There are great shortcuts; this recipe is one of them.
Makes: 24Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 box (16.3 oz.) vegan yellow cake mix
- 1 cup unsalted vegan margarine
- 3 tsp. Ener-G Egg Replacer
- 4 Tbsp. warm water
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegan chocolate chips
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Chill at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drop batter onto nonstick cookie sheet in small balls. Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from sheet and place on cooling rack.