Super Spicy Salsa
Salsa can be used in so many ways. It’s fabulous as a dip and delicious as a garnish for chili or grilled chicken.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 4 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 small jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- 1 small habanero pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeded and minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large red onion, peeled and chopped
- 5 large tomatoes, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground white pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- In large bowl, combine jalapeños, habanero pepper, bell pepper, garlic, red onion, and tomatoes. In small bowl, combine lemon juice, salt, and pepper; stir to dissolve salt. Add to tomato mixture along with cilantro.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.