Sweet & Salty Caramel Sandwich Cookies
A little sweet, a little salty and a lot delicious, these cookie sandwiches combine your favorite candy flavors into one fully loaded treat!
Serves: 36Prep: 10 minutesCook: 3 minutesTotal: 13 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 26 Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- 36 caramels in milk chocolate
- 36 miniature pretzel twists
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Separate cookie halves, leaving cream on 1 half of each cookie.
- In single layer on baking sheet, arrange plain cookie halves, top sides down; top with caramels. Bake 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, press 1 pretzel twist each into cream of remaining cookie halves.
- Arrange pretzel-topped cookie halves, pretzel sides down, over caramel-topped cookie halves; press together gently to secure. Let cool 5 minutes.