Sweet & Savory Dessert Nachos
These creative and delicious dessert "nachos" are a fun treat to share with friends and family!
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 2 minutesTotal: 12 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup Kroger® Classic Ripples Potato Chips
- 1 cup mini pretzel twists
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1⁄4 cup salted roasted peanuts
- 4 TWIX® Mini Chocolate Bars, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- Fresh strawberries, finely chopped (optional)
- Preheat broiler. On a foil-lined baking tray or pizza pan, layer potato chips, pretzel twists, marshmallows, peanuts and Twix® candy. Drizzle with caramel sauce.
- Broil 1-2 minutes, or until chocolate just starts to melt and marshmallows are toasted.
- Optional: garnish with a sprinkle of finely chopped, fresh strawberries.