Sweet & Savory Trail Mix
A great topping for yogurt as a morning or afternoon snack.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons Soy Vay® Island Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup roasted unsalted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1 cup dried banana chips
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, add the almonds, peanuts and cashews.
- Sprinkle the cornstarch over the nuts and mix well.
- Add the Soy Vay® Island Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce and toss until well coated.
- Spread the mixture on a foil lined sheet pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the nuts have browned slightly.
- Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, add the remaining ingredients. Fold in the nuts.
- Tip: Re-toasting in the oven can help reduce stickiness. Makes 6 cups.