Sweet & Spicy Bacon Crackers
Part sweet, part savory... and completely irresistible!
Serves: 12Prep: 15 minutesCook: 1 hourTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- Ground pepper, to taste
- 1 package Private Selection™ Classic Entertainment Crackers
- 1 package Private Selection™ Center Cut Bacon, each slice cut in half
- Green onion, sliced, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Combine brown sugar, chili powder and pepper in a small bowl, set aside.
- Arrange crackers in a single layer on a large rack set on a baking sheet.
- Top each cracker with a piece of cut bacon (slightly ripple each piece to fit on the cracker). Evenly sprinkle the sugar mixture overtop.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until bacon is crisp (and reaches safe internal temperature of 145°F), rotating the pan once halfway through cooking.
- Garnish with green onion, if desired. Serve immediately or at room temperature. Refrigerate any leftovers.