Sweet and Spicy Grilled Pork Chops
A dry rub made from cinnamon, ginger, cumin and red pepper flakes gives these pork chops a unique flavor.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Simple Truth Organic™ Ground Saigon Cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Simple Truth Organic™ Ground Cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 Simple Truth™ Natural Pork Loin
- 1 tablespoon Simple Truth Organic™ Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Prepare grill or a grill pan to hot, but not smoking.
- Combine cinnamon, pepper, ginger, cumin, salt and red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Rub mixture evenly over chops.
- Place chops on a grill rack or grill pan (coated with a tablespoon of olive oil). Grill 4-5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.