Sweet Corn Muffins
They’re sweet, they’re soft, and they’re even a little crunchy on top. These cholesterol-free muffins are an amazing dessert that makes any meal—breakfast, lunch, or dinner—better! Best of all? They’re table-ready in less than 30 minutes!
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup white whole-wheat flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- ¾ cup almond milk
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a 12-muffin tin with paper liners and set aside.
- Place cornmeal, flour, sugar, and baking powder in a medium mixing bowl and whisk well to combine.
- Add milk, oil, and vanilla and stir just until combined.
- Divide batter evenly between muffin cups. Place muffin tin on middle rack in oven and bake 15 minutes, until tester inserted into center of muffin comes clean.
- Remove from oven and place pan on a wire rack to cool. Cool before removing muffins from pan and placing on wire rack to cool fully.