Sweet and Creamy Peach Fruit Salad
This light salad takes peaches and cream to a whole new level and can serve as a breakfast entrée, side dish, or dessert.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 1⁄2 cups diced peaches
- 1 cup diced nectarines
- 1⁄2 cup toasted almond slices
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp. whole milk
- 2 tsp. water
- 1⁄4 tsp. vanilla extract
- Combine peaches, nectarines, and almond slices in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix together cream cheese, milk, water, and vanilla in a small bowl. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over fruit and mix well. Serve immediately or chill up to 1 hour before serving.