Sweet Crusted Chicken Nuggets
This recipe may surprise you and everyone you serve it to. Sweet chicken sounds strange, but it is guaranteed to please.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (5 oz. each), cut into chunks
- 1 cup Egg Beaters
- 2 cups crushed frosted flakes cereal
- 1 Tbsp. Splenda
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Coat chicken chunks in Egg Beaters. Roll coated chicken in cereal crumbs until covered.
- Place chicken on 2 large baking sheets and sprinkle with Splenda.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.