Sweet Deviled Eggs
Slightly sweet and a tangy, these deviled eggs are anything but typical. They come together easily using a spoon to fill them, or you can make them look professionally made by using a pastry bag with a frosting tip instead.
Serves: 14Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 52 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 7 large eggs
- 3½ Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. mustard
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- ¾ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- In a large pot, lay eggs in a single layer and cover with cold water. Water should cover the eggs by 1". Heat the water until it reaches a rolling boil. When the water is boiling, remove pot from the heat and cover with a lid. Set the timer for 12 minutes.
- After 12 minutes, run eggs under cold water to stop the cooking process. Allow to cool completely.
- Peel eggs and cut in half lengthwise. Carefully remove the yolks from the whites and place yolks in a small mixing bowl. Add mayonnaise, mustard, honey, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Mash with a fork until creamy.
- Spoon or pipe the yolk mixture back into the hollowed-out egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika and serve or refrigerate.