Sweet and Hot Yellow Tomato Coulis
This is excellent drizzled over shrimp, fish, or poultry. Its fresh taste will keep in the refrigerator or freezer.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 large yellow tomatoes, cored and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and halved
- 3 shallots, chopped
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Put all ingredients in blender. Purée. Serve cold or warm the sauce over low heat.