Sweet Italian Sausage Flatbread
Thinly-sliced Italian bread will also work well in this recipe in place of the flatbread.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (10.2 oz) thin-crust pizza flatbreads
- 1 1⁄2 cup marinara sauce
- 1 lb. sweet Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 1⁄4 lb. fontina cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. On a baking sheet, lightly toast the breads.
- Spread cup marinara on the top of each bread. Break the sausage into small bite-sized pieces and arrange on top of the marinara. Sprinkle the cheese on the flatbreads.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes. Cut into triangles and serve hot.