Sweet and Nutty Granola
For a healthy snack at any time of day, keep Sweet and Nutty Granola stored in an airtight container for up to a week.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup regular oats
- 1 Tbsp. slivered almonds
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. sugar-free maple syrup
- 2 tsp. Splenda brown sugar
- 1 tsp. canola oil
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup dried apricots
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Coat baking sheet with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Mix the first four ingredients. In a small saucepan, mix water, honey, syrup, sugar, and oil. Bring to a boil. Add syrup to oat mixture and blend well.
- Pour the mixture onto the baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Pour granola mixture in a bowl and add cranberries and apricots. Blend together.