Sweet Pea Guacamole
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh coriander
- 2 small jalapeño peppers, seeded and minced
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground coriander
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 package (16 oz.) no-salt-added frozen peas, defrosted
- 2 plum tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely diced
- 1⁄8 tsp. honey
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the oil, lime juice, coriander leaves, peppers, spices, and black pepper; process until smooth.
- Add the peas. Pulse a few times to chop the peas and combine with the other ingredients.
- Use a spatula to scrape the mixture into a serving bowl. Stir in the tomatoes, onion, and honey.