Sweet Pineapple Green Juice
Serves: 3Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, cored
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- ¼ cup parsley
- 2 Tbsp. mint leaves
- ½ pink grapefruit, peeled and seeded
- 1 cup coconut water
- Process the pineapple chunks in an electronic juicer according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Slice the apple and add pieces to the juicer, maintaining the juicer speed.
- Wash the spinach, parsley, and mint. Add to the juicer.
- Add the grapefruit segments.
- Whisk the juice together with the coconut water until well blended. Chill or serve immediately over ice.