Sweet Potato Burgers
Add layers of better-for-you flavor to your veggie burger with slices of roasted sweet potato and creamy avocado!
Serves: 4Cook: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 Dr. Praeger’s California Veggie Burgers
- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut into 8 thick disks
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tomato, cut into 4 thick slices
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup spinach
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 450°F.
- In a small mixing bowl toss sweet potatoes with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place sweet potatoes on a baking pan and roast for 10-15 minutes until softened.
- Place burgers on a baking pan. Bake approximately 7 minutes until browned. Carefully flip and bake an additional 5 minutes, until heated through and well browned.
- Assemble with one sweet potato slice, avocado, burger, tomato, spinach and a second sweet potato slice.
- Serve and enjoy!