Sweet Potato Chips
Save to My Recipes
Sweet potatoes are loaded with vitamin A and delicious when fried and salted. Eat these chips plain or with your favorite dip.
Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutes
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled
- 3 cups canola oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Slice the potatoes thinly with a mandoline.
- Heat the oil in a deep-fat fryer to 375°F.
- Fry for about 3–4 minutes, depending on the thickness of the chips. When the chips are very crisp, remove from the oil and drain.
- Sprinkle chips with salt and pepper.