Sweet Potato Fries with Sriracha Mayo
These sweet potato fries are perfect for a night out by the grill. They are simple to make and are served with a delicious Sriracha mayo, which adds a little kick to every bite.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup Sriracha sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut potatoes into ¼” thin strips, then place in a large bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil over potatoes, then add paprika, salt, pepper, chili powder, garlic powder and cumin. Toss until well combined.
- Spread evenly on a baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes, then toss and bake for 12-15 more minutes, until the sweet potatoes are cooked through and tender.
- Combine the mayonnaise and Sriracha sauce.
- Serve sweet potatoes with the Sriracha mayo.
- Refrigerate leftovers.