Sweet Potato Gnocchi
You can’t go wrong with versatile sweet potato gnocchi. Try serving them with browned butter, simple tomato sauce, indulgent cream sauce or pesto.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 packages (10 oz.) Simple Truth Organic™ Sweet Potatoes
- 1 1⁄4 cups gluten-free flour blend, plus more for dusting
- 1⁄2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1⁄4 cup potato flour
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- Cook sweet potatoes according to package instructions. Drain liquid.
- Mash or puree sweet potatoes until smooth. Let cool until comfortable to handle.
- Stir in 1 cup gluten-free flour, Parmesan, potato flour, egg and salt to form dough. If dough is sticky, knead in additional flour.
- Transfer dough to floured surface. Divide into 4 pieces; roll each piece in to 1” thick rope. Cut into 1” wide pieces.
- Toss with a bit of gluten-free flour; arrange on baking sheet. Gnocchi can be covered and refrigerated overnight, frozen or cooked immediately.
- Bring large pot of salted water to gentle boil. Cook gnocchi 3 to 4 minutes, until they float. Using slotted spoon, remove from water.
- Serve with desired sauce.
- Refrigerate leftovers.