Sweet Potato Salad
This potato salad is a change of pace from the usual style of white potatoes and mayonnaise.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled, cubed, and steamed
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. tarragon vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. honey
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh tarragon
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- Let the steamed sweet potato cubes cool to room temperature.
- Combine the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, honey, salt, and tarragon in a bowl with a whisk.
- Add the sweet potato cubes and diced red onion to the bowl and toss to coat. Serve at room temperature.