Sweet Rainbow Coleslaw
Eating a “rainbow” of colorful foods allows you to enjoy a variety of good nutrition. All the different colors contribute different nutrients to your diet. You can make this up to one day ahead of time.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (16 oz.) coleslaw mix with carrots
- ¼ cup chopped green bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped red bell pepper
- 6 Tbsp. white vinegar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp. oil
- 2 Tbsp. water
- In a large bowl, combine coleslaw mix and chopped peppers.
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar, sugar, oil, and water. Mix well.
- Pour dressing over coleslaw and stir to mix well. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Stir again before serving.