Sweet and Salty Peanuts
Honey-sweet glazed nuts get a perfect touch of salt to make this treat perfectly addicting. Maple syrup can also be used in place of the honey.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. unsulphured molasses
- ¾ cup unsalted roasted peanuts
- ¾ tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 250°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat honey and molasses in a small skillet over medium heat. Add peanuts and stir for 1 minute.
- Remove the skillet from the heat, spread the peanuts on the baking sheet, sprinkle with salt and place in the oven for 50 minutes. Remove from the oven and stir peanuts as they cool. Enjoy warm or cool.