Sweet and Spiced Grilled Ham
This is popular and very satisfying, so if it’s a first course, be sure to make a bit less. It’s also delightful cold.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. dry English mustard
- ½ tsp. ground cloves
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 lb. smoked ham, cut ½" thick, cubed
- 1 fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- Mix together the sugar, vinegar, mustard, spices, and butter.
- Thread the ham and pineapple on skewers. Brush with the sugar mixture.
- Set grill to medium.
- Grill for a few minutes, or until the fruit starts to caramelize.