Sweet-and-Spicy Toasted Walnuts
This is very easy and delicious, and it keeps for a couple of weeks in an airtight container.
Serves: 18Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda Brown Sugar Blend
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 lb. walnut halves
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or nonstick spray.
- Whisk Splenda, butter, pepper, and salt together in a large bowl. Stir in the nuts. Turn until all are covered.
- Spread on the baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, checking often.
- Cool to room temperature before serving.