Sweet Vegetable Tea
This tea nourishes the middle organs and relaxes tightness from hypoglycemia. Because this tea contains natural sugar from vegetables, it balances blood glucose levels and helps reduce sweet cravings, especially for people with diabetes and candida yeast.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup carrot, finely minced
- 1 cup onion, finely minced
- 1 cup butternut squash, finely minced
- 1 cup green cabbage, finely minced
- 4 cups spring water
- Add all ingredients to a saucepan. Bring to boil, lower heat, and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes. Strain the liquid and serve.